322 Cheap Apartments for rent in San Ramon, CA
- San Ramon Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Ramon Apartments with Balconies (20)
- San Ramon Apartments with Garages (21)
- San Ramon Apartments with Gyms (6)
- San Ramon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- San Ramon Apartments with Parking (29)
- San Ramon Apartments with Pools (19)
- San Ramon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- San Ramon Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- San Ramon Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Ramon Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Danville Cheap Apartments (1)
- Dublin Cheap Apartments (19)
- Pleasanton Cheap Apartments (13)
- Walnut Creek Cheap Apartments (11)
- Union City Cheap Apartments (4)
- Livermore Cheap Apartments (6)
- Hayward Cheap Apartments (17)
- Concord Cheap Apartments (11)
- San Leandro Cheap Apartments (6)
- Pleasant Hill Cheap Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in San Ramon?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in San Ramon?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in San Ramon?
"Cause there ain't no California, where the water tastes like wine / Ain't no Big Rock Candy Mountain, where you feel good all the time / I ain't found that old blue bayou, thou I roamed my whole life long /Searching for my blue heaven, heard somewhere it's called home." (- Mel Tillis, "Ain't No California")
We've all heard of rebuilding, but San Ramon is taking it to new heights. The city has approved a full reconstruction of the downtown area. Forty acres of land have been put aside to house a theater, a public plaza, hotels, new residential homes, a new city hall, library AND transit center. On top of all of that, new office space is slated to join the planned additions. To say this is a city on the rise is quite an understatement. See more
Finding cheap apartments in San Ramon takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Ramon by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Ramon in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Ramon.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Ramon. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Ramon.