340 Cheap Apartments for rent in Hayward, CA
- Hayward Accessible Apartments (11)
- Hayward Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Hayward Apartments with Garages (16)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Hayward Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Hayward Apartments with Parking (39)
- Hayward Apartments with Pools (18)
- Hayward Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Hayward Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Hayward Furnished Apartments (5)
- Hayward Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Union City Cheap Apartments (5)
- San Leandro Cheap Apartments (9)
- Foster City Cheap Apartments (15)
- Fremont Cheap Apartments (35)
- Redwood City Cheap Apartments (3)
- Oakland Cheap Apartments (71)
- Alameda Cheap Apartments (12)
- San Ramon Cheap Apartments (7)
- San Mateo Cheap Apartments (21)
- Belmont Cheap Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Hayward?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Hayward?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Hayward?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Hayward?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hayward? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Some of the world’s great cities were born out of trade, or war, or natural resources, but not Hayward, California. This towering megalopolis of 120,000 was born out of the need to escape California’s insanely high real estate market. Hayward’s appeal, besides its envy-inducing California weather and scenery, is its prime location between San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Oakland, allowing the workaday masses to commute in to their place of employment and come home to a house that doesn't break the bank. It’s a convenient arrangement. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Hayward takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Hayward by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Hayward in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Hayward.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Hayward. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Hayward.