352 Cheap Apartments for rent in San Carlos, CA
- San Carlos Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Balconies (7)
- San Carlos Apartments with Garages (9)
- San Carlos Apartments with Gyms (2)
- San Carlos Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- San Carlos Apartments with Parking (11)
- San Carlos Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Carlos Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- San Carlos Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Carlos Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Carlos Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Cheap Apartments (4)
- Redwood City Cheap Apartments (5)
- San Mateo Cheap Apartments (20)
- Foster City Cheap Apartments (19)
- Burlingame Cheap Apartments (8)
- Palo Alto Cheap Apartments (5)
- South San Francisco Cheap Apartments (1)
- San Bruno Cheap Apartments (2)
- Hayward Cheap Apartments (17)
- Mountain View Cheap Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in San Carlos?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in San Carlos?
"Out where the crosses of San Carlos / shine 'neath a desert moon / near the canyons where Geronimo rode / and the ocatillo blooms." (-Tom Russell, "Crosses of San Carlos")
San Carlos is a small community located between Redwood City and Belmont. The town's motto sums things up nicely by calling it "The city of good living." That's exactly what this place helps the nearly 30,000 residents do: live well. See more
Finding cheap apartments in San Carlos takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in San Carlos by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in San Carlos in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of San Carlos.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in San Carlos. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in San Carlos.