349 Apartments for rent in San Clemente, CA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Clemente (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Clemente (14)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in San Clemente (7)
- San Clemente Accessible Apartments (4)
- San Clemente Apartments with Balconies (49)
- San Clemente Apartments with Garages (52)
- San Clemente Apartments with Gyms (7)
- San Clemente Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- San Clemente Apartments with Parking (66)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (23)
- San Clemente Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- San Clemente Furnished Apartments (26)
- San Clemente Luxury Apartments (74)
- San Clemente Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in San Clemente?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in San Clemente?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Clemente?
"Some might call it desperate, some might call it crazy, I just long to be with you, there in San Clemente." - (LaRue, "I Can't Sing")See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Clemente offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in San Clemente. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in San Clemente can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.