576 Apartments for rent in Ladera Ranch, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladera Ranch (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladera Ranch (8)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ladera Ranch (1)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (16)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Parking (17)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (15)
- Ladera Ranch Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Luxury Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Dana Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- San Clemente Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ladera Ranch?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ladera Ranch?
Brand spanking new, the expertly planned town of Ladera Ranch first broke ground in 1999 and isnt quite topped off. Built entirely with families in mind, it has more amenities than a traditional nuclear unit can shake a stick at.
Its hard not to detect a touch of the Stepford lifestyle in Ladera Ranch, but its a completely benign comparison. Planned from start to finish, this community provides a singular family-friendly experience; other cities just can't compete. From water and skate parks to daily programs and classes, the unincorporated town has everything a future society could want for its children, except you dont have to wait for the future. Its true, LR suffered dramatic losses during the great housing crash, but it's up and running again, with gorgeous, oversized (and pricey) homes; picture-perfect landscapes (diligently maintained by the HOA); and even an impressive collection of hiking trails for outdoorsy types who need an escape (nice try) to the beach without jumping in the car. Yes, you need a membership card to do anything, but there are no (visible) gates. So dont worry; you can leave anytime. You just wont want to. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladera Ranch offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladera Ranch. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ladera Ranch can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.