106 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rocklin, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rocklin (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rocklin (10)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (7)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (22)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (19)
- Rocklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Lincoln 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Granite Bay 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Citrus Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Orangevale 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Antelope 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Foothill Farms 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Folsom 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Gold River 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Rocklin provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Rocklin. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.