449 Apartments for rent in Rocklin, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rocklin (11)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rocklin (13)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rocklin (16)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rocklin Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Rocklin Apartments with Garages (28)
- Rocklin Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Rocklin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Rocklin Apartments with Parking (33)
- Rocklin Apartments with Pools (17)
- Rocklin Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Loomis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Lincoln Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Granite Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Orangevale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Antelope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rocklin?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rocklin?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rocklin?
Rocklin, CA Greetings, Golden State renters, and welcome to your virtual Rocklin, California apartment hunting headquarters! Situated 20 miles northeast of capital city Sacramento in the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills, Rocklin is one of California’s fastest growing and most family-oriented communities. Featuring apartments ranging from cozy 1BR crash pads to sprawling luxury units, Rocklin is sure to have an apartment that’s perfect for you. Ready to hop aboard the NorCal Express and join the...
Rocklin is the quintessential Californian “bedroom community:” mostly residential (although a few business, including Oracle, are scattered throughout), largely suburban, and featuring all the amenities of modern suburbia (strip malls, shopping centers, parks, playgrounds, family restaurants, highly regarded schools, and a whole lot of neatly manicured lawns). In other words, if you’re a sucker for Wal-Marts and Costcos, bowling alleys and picnic tables, you’ll find yourself right at home in Rocklin. If, au contraire, you’re the up-all-night-and-party-like-a-rock-star type, you might find yourself a wee bit underwhelmed by Rocklin, where nightlife is relegated largely to the Thunder Valley Casino and a modest smattering of corner bars. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rocklin offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rocklin. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rocklin can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.