621 Apartments for rent in Riverside, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (14)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (49)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (67)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (41)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Riverside Furnished Apartments (9)
- Riverside Luxury Apartments (91)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Woodcrest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Jurupa Valley Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Grand Terrace Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Colton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Norco Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fontana Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Rialto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Loma Linda Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Corona Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Eastvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Riverside?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Riverside?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Riverside?
If you want to escape the superficial-reality-show lifestyle of Orange County, but don’t want to live in the gritty, post-apocalyptic urban landscape that is LA, then Riverside is the perfect middle ground. The people are real, the vibe is laid back, and the surrounding mountain views look great from just about any apartment.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Riverside renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.