1,188 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Riverside, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (21)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (12)
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (13)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (48)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (59)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (38)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Riverside Furnished Apartments (6)
- Riverside Luxury Apartments (79)
- Jurupa Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Grand Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Home Gardens Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Colton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fontana Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Rialto Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Loma Linda Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Corona Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Eastvale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Moreno Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Riverside?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Riverside?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Riverside?
If you want to escape the superficial-reality-show lifestyle of Orange County, but don’t want to live in the gritty, post-apocalyptic urban landscape that is LA, then Riverside is the perfect middle ground. The people are real, the vibe is laid back, and the surrounding mountain views look great from just about any apartment.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Riverside should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Riverside may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Riverside. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.