480 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Riverside, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Riverside (12)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (3)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (29)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Riverside (23)
- Riverside Accessible Apartments (14)
- Riverside Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Riverside Apartments with Garages (53)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Riverside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Riverside Apartments with Parking (71)
- Riverside Apartments with Pools (45)
- Riverside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Riverside Dog Friendly Apartments (51)
- Riverside Furnished Apartments (8)
- Riverside Luxury Apartments (94)
- Riverside Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Jurupa Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grand Terrace 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Colton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Norco 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fontana 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Rialto 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Loma Linda 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Corona 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Eastvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Moreno Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Riverside?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Riverside?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Riverside?
If you want to escape the superficial-reality-show lifestyle of Orange County, but don’t want to live in the gritty, post-apocalyptic urban landscape that is LA, then Riverside is the perfect middle ground. The people are real, the vibe is laid back, and the surrounding mountain views look great from just about any apartment.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverside offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Riverside, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.