728 Apartments for rent in Upland, CA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Upland Accessible Apartments (3)
- Upland Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Upland Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Upland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Upland Apartments with Parking (27)
- Upland Apartments with Pools (15)
- Upland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Upland Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Upland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Upland Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Claremont Apartments with Garages (8)
- Montclair Apartments with Garages (7)
- Rancho Cucamonga Apartments with Garages (43)
- Ontario Apartments with Garages (35)
- La Verne Apartments with Garages (3)
- Pomona Apartments with Garages (8)
- Chino Apartments with Garages (19)
- San Dimas Apartments with Garages (6)
- Eastvale Apartments with Garages (16)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Garages (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Upland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Upland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Upland?
Los Angeles has a lot of bedroom communities and, while it’s not exactly the Lincoln bedroom, Upland is one of the prettiest. Sitting just a smidge over 30 miles from La-La Land, residents are within spitting distance of the king of So Cal’s commerce and culture (hush up East Coasters).
Located at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains, Upland began life as an orange grove, as did much of Southern Cali. Since then, it’s grown into a city that may not be the best little city in the world, but it sure does feel like it to an awful lot of its residents. It’s generally at the top of the list of best places to live in San Bernardino County. With a vacancy rate of 8.3 percent (lower than the national average) you should still be able to slip into something quite comfortable in Upland.
So, you want the real skinny on this L.A. ‘burb? I think once you hear what it has to offer, you’ll wanna set down roots in the rich agri-soil of Upland, CA.
Having trouble with Craigslist Upland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Upland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.