590 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Ontario, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ontario (8)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ontario (1)
- Ontario Accessible Apartments (5)
- Ontario Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Ontario Apartments with Garages (30)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Ontario Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Ontario Apartments with Parking (38)
- Ontario Apartments with Pools (26)
- Ontario Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Ontario Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Ontario Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Ontario (12)
- Chino 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Eastvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Rancho Cucamonga 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Upland 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Montclair 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Claremont 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jurupa Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Chino Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pomona 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Fontana 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Ontario?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Ontario offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Ontario, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.