475 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Oceanside, CA
- Oceanside Accessible Apartments (8)
- Oceanside Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Oceanside Apartments with Garages (60)
- Oceanside Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Oceanside Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Oceanside Apartments with Parking (78)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (40)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (17)
- Oceanside Luxury Apartments (85)
- Oceanside Pet Friendly Apartments (56)
- Vista Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Carlsbad Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Lake San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Marcos Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Fallbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Encinitas Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Rancho Santa Fe Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Solana Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Escondido Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Del Mar Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Oceanside may be just the place for you. If you’re done California Dreamin’ and ready to start scouting for a rental in the O, let's go!
As always, try to visit any areas of interest in person (during both day and evening hours) before committing. Besides, it’s not like you’ll ever be home anyway, you’ll be spending the majority of your free time sitting in your car - stuck in traffic on the 5. See more
Finding an apartment in Oceanside that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.