4,652 Apartments for rent in Los Angeles, CA with Parking
- Los Angeles Accessible Apartments (172)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (973)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (745)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Gyms (439)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (762)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (612)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (657)
- Los Angeles Dog Friendly Apartments (673)
- Los Angeles Furnished Apartments (297)
- Los Angeles Luxury Apartments (1304)
- Los Angeles Pet Friendly Apartments (688)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (55)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Parking (49)
- Culver City Apartments with Parking (23)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (24)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Parking (76)
- Ladera Heights Apartments with Parking (3)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Parking (13)
- Inglewood Apartments with Parking (17)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (37)
- San Fernando Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Los Angeles?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Los Angeles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Los Angeles?
"I see your hair is burnin'. Hills are filled with fire. If they say I never loved you. You know they are a liar. Drivin' down your freeways. Midnight alleys roam. Cops in cars .... LA Woman, you're my woman." (The Doors, 'LA Woman')
Moving to Los Angeles is the continuation of the American dream, of traveling west towards the setting sun and carving out a life on the edge of the world.
The good news: You can do it. Renting an apartment in LA is far easier and less expensive than in cities of comparable size like San Francisco and New York. Legions of dreamers, wanderers, pioneers, artists and those in search for a better life have picked up and moved to the belly of the beast, and so can you.
The bad news: Los Angeles has over 100 definable neighborhoods, and deciding which one of them to live in can be intimidating. However, if you do your research, you too can join the masses in the land of milk and honey, the entertainment capital of the world, the center of the universe: the City of Angels.
Having trouble with Craigslist Los Angeles? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Los Angeles apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.