13 Condos for rent in Livermore, CA
- Livermore Accessible Apartments (4)
- Livermore Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Livermore Apartments with Garages (18)
- Livermore Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Livermore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Livermore Apartments with Parking (27)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (14)
- Livermore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Livermore Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Livermore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Livermore Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
Oh, Livermore. Though the name may conjure up some pretty gross images (bodily processes, liverwurst, liver spots), Livermore is actually a ritzy, high-class Bay Area 'burb that has little in common with the less delicate things in life. Now let's get your apartment search started!See more
Finding condos for rent in Livermore is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Livermore may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Livermore that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.