104 Apartments for rent in Livermore, CA with Garages
- Livermore Accessible Apartments (6)
- Livermore Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Livermore Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Livermore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Livermore Apartments with Parking (25)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (19)
- Livermore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Livermore Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Livermore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Livermore Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Garages (16)
- Dublin Apartments with Garages (27)
- San Ramon Apartments with Garages (12)
- Blackhawk Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mountain House Apartments with Garages (5)
- Danville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (13)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (10)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Garages (4)
- Milpitas Apartments with Garages (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Livermore?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Livermore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Livermore?
Oh, Livermore. Though the name may conjure up some pretty gross images (bodily processes, liverwurst, liver spots), Livermore is actually a ritzy, high-class Bay Area 'burb that has little in common with the less delicate things in life. Now let's get your apartment search started!See more
Livermore apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.