158 Apartments in Livermore
- Livermore Accessible Apartments (6)
- Livermore Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Livermore Apartments with Garages (15)
- Livermore Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Livermore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Livermore Apartments with Parking (25)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (19)
- Livermore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Livermore Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Livermore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Livermore (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Livermore (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Livermore (5)
- Pleasanton Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Dublin Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- San Ramon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Blackhawk Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mountain House Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Danville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Milpitas Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Livermore?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Livermore?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Livermore?
Oh, Livermore. Though the name may conjure up some pretty gross images (bodily processes, liverwurst, liver spots), Livermore is actually a ritzy, high-class Bay Area 'burb that has little in common with the less delicate things in life. Now let's get your apartment search started!See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Livermore should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Livermore may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Livermore. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.