564 Apartments for rent in Livermore, CA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Livermore (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Livermore (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Livermore (7)
- Livermore Accessible Apartments (5)
- Livermore Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Livermore Apartments with Garages (18)
- Livermore Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Livermore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Livermore Apartments with Parking (25)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (14)
- Livermore Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Livermore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Livermore Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Dublin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- San Ramon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Mountain House Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Danville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Milpitas Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (83)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Livermore?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Livermore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Livermore?
Oh, Livermore. Though the name may conjure up some pretty gross images (bodily processes, liverwurst, liver spots), Livermore is actually a ritzy, high-class Bay Area 'burb that has little in common with the less delicate things in life. Now let's get your apartment search started!See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Livermore offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Livermore. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Livermore can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.