431 Accessible Apartments for rent in Livermore, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Livermore Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Livermore Apartments with Garages (16)
- Livermore Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Livermore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Livermore Apartments with Parking (23)
- Livermore Apartments with Pools (13)
- Livermore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Livermore Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Livermore Furnished Apartments (2)
- Livermore Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pleasanton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Dublin Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Ramon Accessible Apartments (2)
- Danville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Milpitas Accessible Apartments (7)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Antioch Accessible Apartments (1)
- Alamo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Castro Valley Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Livermore?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Livermore?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Livermore?
Oh, Livermore. Though the name may conjure up some pretty gross images (bodily processes, liverwurst, liver spots), Livermore is actually a ritzy, high-class Bay Area 'burb that has little in common with the less delicate things in life. Now let's get your apartment search started!See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Livermore with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Livermore. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.