291 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Laguna Niguel (10)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (7)
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (59)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (70)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (48)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (20)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (79)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (25)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (6)
- Dana Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (37)
- Aliso Viejo 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- San Juan Capistrano 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Laguna Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Laguna Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Laguna Woods 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mission Viejo 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- San Clemente 3 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Lake Forest 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.