860 Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA with Garages
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (67)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (52)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (21)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (79)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Dana Point Apartments with Garages (43)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Garages (28)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (7)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Garages (49)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Garages (12)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Garages (34)
- San Clemente Apartments with Garages (49)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (25)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Laguna Niguel?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Laguna Niguel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Laguna Niguel apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.