117 Cheap Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (49)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (61)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (49)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (73)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dana Point Cheap Apartments (3)
- Aliso Viejo Cheap Apartments (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Cheap Apartments (1)
- Laguna Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Mission Viejo Cheap Apartments (10)
- San Clemente Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lake Forest Cheap Apartments (8)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Cheap Apartments (7)
- Irvine Cheap Apartments (25)
- Newport Beach Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Laguna Niguel?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Laguna Niguel takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Laguna Niguel by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Laguna Niguel in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Laguna Niguel.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Laguna Niguel. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Laguna Niguel.