265 Furnished Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (6)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (5)
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (54)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (65)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (46)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Luxury Apartments (19)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (72)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dana Point Furnished Apartments (38)
- Aliso Viejo Furnished Apartments (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (6)
- Laguna Beach Furnished Apartments (54)
- Ladera Ranch Furnished Apartments (4)
- Laguna Woods Furnished Apartments (10)
- Mission Viejo Furnished Apartments (9)
- San Clemente Furnished Apartments (22)
- Lake Forest Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Laguna Niguel?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Laguna Niguel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Furnished apartments in Laguna Niguel can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Laguna Niguel as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.