363 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Laguna Niguel (6)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (1)
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (5)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (41)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (56)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (48)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (22)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (69)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laguna Niguel (6)
- Dana Point 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Aliso Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Laguna Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Laguna Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ladera Ranch 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Laguna Woods 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mission Viejo 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- San Clemente 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Coto de Caza 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Laguna Niguel?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Laguna Niguel, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.