1,691 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Irvine, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (10)
- Irvine Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Irvine Apartments with Garages (172)
- Irvine Apartments with Gyms (57)
- Irvine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (80)
- Irvine Apartments with Parking (210)
- Irvine Apartments with Pools (197)
- Irvine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Irvine Furnished Apartments (31)
- Irvine Luxury Apartments (255)
- Irvine Pet Friendly Apartments (50)
- Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Laguna Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Tustin Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Aliso Viejo Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Newport Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Laguna Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Santa Ana Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Laguna Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
It all started out with a dream. You were hardcore. You were going to move to California, become the star of a rockin' metal band and live large in the limelight. Fame & fortune were going to be yours. And then something happened. You turned eighteen! You went to college. You graduated, got this bizarre thing called a career, maybe even a girlfriend, maybe even a wife! Maybe now you have kids, or would like them in the near future and yet, there's still that eighteen year old buried som...
Having trouble with Craigslist Irvine? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding an apartment in Irvine that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.