265 Apartments for rent in Garden Grove, CA with Garages
- Garden Grove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Parking (16)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Garden Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Garden Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Garden Grove Furnished Apartments (5)
- Garden Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Stanton Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fountain Valley Apartments with Garages (11)
- Cypress Apartments with Garages (4)
- Santa Ana Apartments with Garages (21)
- Buena Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Huntington Beach Apartments with Garages (48)
- La Palma Apartments with Garages (2)
- Fullerton Apartments with Garages (25)
- Seal Beach Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Garden Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Garden Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garden Grove?
"You drive east from the ocean with both hands tied on the wheel and you go past Garden Grove. As the pleasure index rises, the things that you've got coming will do things that you're afraid to. There is someone waiting out there with a mouthful of surprises." (-- Mountain Goats, "The Young Thousands")
This thriving bedroom community, located just half an hour south of L.A., is one of California's most dynamic and livable communities with more than a dash of local color. If you like strawberries, multiplex cinemas, high-rise hotels, and non-big-city prices, this could be your own blue Heaven.
Having trouble with Craigslist Garden Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Garden Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.