175 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in El Monte, CA
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Balconies (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Garages (4)
- El Monte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Monte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Monte Apartments with Parking (8)
- El Monte Apartments with Pools (3)
- El Monte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- El Monte Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- El Monte Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in El Monte (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Monte (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in El Monte (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in El Monte (1)
- Temple City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rosemead Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Baldwin Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Arcadia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- East San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Puente Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hacienda Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sierra Madre Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in El Monte?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in El Monte?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in El Monte?
"If I could go back / To those days of the past, / I'd show you a love... / A love that would last /Oh, I remember /Those wonderful dances / In El Monte / Earth Angel / Earth Angel / Will you be mine?" (-- Frank Zappa, "Memories of El Monte")
Looking for a comfortable Los Angeles community, with plenty of parks, and a whole lot of history? Try freeway accessible El Monte, east of downtown LA. El Monte, CA is located at the end of the Santa Fe Trail and at the confluence of two rivers in the San Gabriel Valley. Now thats something to roar about. With a population of around 113,000, this friendly residential and commercial city hosts a business community as well as a commuter-friendly home for greater Los Angeles residents. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in El Monte should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in El Monte may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in El Monte. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.