748 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Arcadia, CA
- Arcadia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Arcadia Apartments with Garages (6)
- Arcadia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Arcadia Apartments with Parking (9)
- Arcadia Apartments with Pools (7)
- Arcadia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Arcadia Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Arcadia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arcadia (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arcadia (1)
- Mayflower Village Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sierra Madre Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Temple City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Monrovia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Monte Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Marino Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Baldwin Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Duarte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South San Gabriel Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Arcadia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Arcadia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Arcadia?
Despite the penny arcade sounding name, Arcadia is anything but antique. Inspired by the Greek city of the same name, it's been considered in the past by Bloomberg as one of the "Best Places to Raise Your Kids" (but who's asking them, anyway?).
Located less than 20 miles from Los Angeles, Arcadia is an affluent community of approximately 56,000. With that kind of distance from L.A., it should only take about 30 minutes to get to the border (and another 2 hours to get a mile past it, depending on that L.A. traffic). The cost of living is high–approximately 39 percent over the national average–and it has some of the highest median home costs in the nation, so definitely have a bit more than clothes in your burlap sack if you're moving here. Renters can expect to pay top dollar for living space, but the proximity to LA, low crime and perfect weather (summertime highs of 83 degrees Fahrenheit and winter time lows of 49) more than make up for the price of rental housing. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Arcadia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Arcadia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Arcadia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.