1,861 Apartments for rent in Glendale, CA with Pools
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (37)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (51)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (12)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Pools (3)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (17)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (16)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Pools (2)
- San Marino Apartments with Pools (4)
- Alhambra Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (35)
- San Gabriel Apartments with Pools (3)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (773)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glendale?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glendale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendale?
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendale could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.