427 Accessible Apartments for rent in Folsom, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (28)
- Folsom Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (32)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (14)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Folsom Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Orangevale Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Dorado Hills Accessible Apartments (5)
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Gold River Accessible Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Accessible Apartments (5)
- Rancho Cordova Accessible Apartments (4)
- Rocklin Accessible Apartments (5)
- Carmichael Accessible Apartments (6)
- Roseville Accessible Apartments (9)
- Foothill Farms Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Folsom?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Folsom?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Folsom?
"There's people who live life authentically and there's people who live a life of fabrication. And it begins with the question of how you're gonna do your time. And these are observations I made about Folsom." (Michael Mann)
Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and home to more than 70,000 people. Originally called Granite City, this town was renamed for its founder, Joseph Folsom, who moved here to search for gold. When Folsom died in 1855, the citizens were not rich from gold, but they were well-off due to Folsom's insistence that the railroad be built here to connect his town with Sacramento. Now, Folsom is home to an infamous prison, Rainbow Bridge, and the Johnny Cash Trail. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Folsom with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Folsom. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.