897 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Folsom, CA
- Folsom Accessible Apartments (13)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Folsom Apartments with Garages (34)
- Folsom Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Folsom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Folsom Apartments with Parking (37)
- Folsom Apartments with Pools (15)
- Folsom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Folsom Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Folsom (11)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Folsom (16)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Folsom (11)
- Orangevale Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Granite Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- El Dorado Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gold River Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Citrus Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Rancho Cordova Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Cameron Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rocklin Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Carmichael Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Folsom?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Folsom?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Folsom?
"There's people who live life authentically and there's people who live a life of fabrication. And it begins with the question of how you're gonna do your time. And these are observations I made about Folsom." (Michael Mann)
Folsom is a suburb of Sacramento and home to more than 70,000 people. Originally called Granite City, this town was renamed for its founder, Joseph Folsom, who moved here to search for gold. When Folsom died in 1855, the citizens were not rich from gold, but they were well-off due to Folsom's insistence that the railroad be built here to connect his town with Sacramento. Now, Folsom is home to an infamous prison, Rainbow Bridge, and the Johnny Cash Trail. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Folsom should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Folsom may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Folsom. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.