1,942 Apartments for rent in Cupertino, CA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cupertino Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (20)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Cupertino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Cupertino Apartments with Parking (25)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (17)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Cupertino Furnished Apartments (2)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Saratoga Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Los Altos Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mountain View Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Campbell Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Los Gatos Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (28)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Balconies (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Cupertino?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Cupertino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cupertino?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Cupertino renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.