124 Condos for rent in Costa Mesa, CA
- Costa Mesa Accessible Apartments (4)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Garages (23)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Parking (30)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Pools (19)
- Costa Mesa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Costa Mesa Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Costa Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Costa Mesa Luxury Apartments (2)
- Costa Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Finding condos for rent in Costa Mesa is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Costa Mesa may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Costa Mesa that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.