216 Apartments for Rent in San Juan Capistrano, CA with Pools
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Balconies (9)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Garages (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Gyms (4)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Parking (11)
- San Juan Capistrano Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- San Juan Capistrano Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Furnished Apartments (8)
- San Juan Capistrano Luxury Apartments (6)
- San Juan Capistrano Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ladera Ranch Apartments with Pools (18)
- Dana Point Apartments with Pools (30)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (54)
- San Clemente Apartments with Pools (30)
- Laguna Hills Apartments with Pools (11)
- Aliso Viejo Apartments with Pools (22)
- Mission Viejo Apartments with Pools (33)
- Laguna Beach Apartments with Pools (19)
- Coto de Caza Apartments with Pools (3)
- Laguna Woods Apartments with Pools (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in San Juan Capistrano?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in San Juan Capistrano?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Juan Capistrano?
Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town! Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go? Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen. Harry: Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes. (-- Dumb and Dumber, 1994)
The salmon might not be swimming to San Juan Capistrano, but there are lots of swallows, which do indeed flock to this little Southern California city near the sea every March. But besides birds, SJC also boasts temperate weather, the historic Mission San Juan Capistrano, and oodles of horse trails. It’s close to the beach, and stuffed like an over-sized burrito with fantastic Mexican food. The south Orange County enclave has charm and a distinctive identity, plus it’s smack-dab in between Los Angeles and San Diego, so a trip to the big cities of the north or south is only an hour either way.SJC is close to fantastic surf spots, great hiking trails, and major shopping districts for fabulous living indoors and out, no matter how old you are. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in San Juan Capistrano means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in San Juan Capistrano could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.