152 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Beverly Hills (7)
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (30)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (61)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Pools (29)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (19)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (57)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (5)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (19)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Beverly Hills (3)
- West Hollywood 3 Bedroom Apartments (24)
- Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (562)
- Culver City 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Ladera Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Santa Monica 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Marina del Rey 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Burbank 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Inglewood 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- El Segundo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Del Aire 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Beverly Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.