188 Apartments for rent in Beverly Hills, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Beverly Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Garages (34)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Parking (68)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Beverly Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Beverly Hills Furnished Apartments (21)
- Beverly Hills Luxury Apartments (64)
- Beverly Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Pools (37)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Pools (915)
- Culver City Apartments with Pools (17)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Pools (30)
- Marina del Rey Apartments with Pools (14)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (19)
- Inglewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- El Segundo Apartments with Pools (3)
- Del Aire Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Beverly Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Beverly Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Beverly Hills?
"Beverly Hills: That's where I want to be! Living in Beverly Hills... Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity!" (-Weezer, "Beverly Hills")
Well-known as the home to the posh 90210 zip code, there are no hillbillies as far as the eye can see on this playground for the rich and famous. Home to some of the biggest celebrities, Beverly Hills is usually synonymous with Hollywood and offers some of the best (read: expensive) shopping, dining, and hospitality in the world. Situated near West Hollywood in Los Angeles County, it's part of the “Golden Triangle” along with neighboring areas Holmby Hills and Bel-Air, with Rodeo Drive at its center. 34,358 people enjoy its warm Mediterranean climate, with temps for the summer reaching into the 80s and dropping to the 60s in the winter time (I know, brrr, right?). To live among the crème de la crème, you can be expected to dole out a pretty penny – living the posh life here costs about 72 percent above the U.S. average. Not a Hollywood exec, actor, or trust fund baby? You can still make it work. Read on.
Having trouble with Craigslist Beverly Hills? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Beverly Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Beverly Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.