1,513 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Tolleson, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tolleson (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Tolleson (4)
- Tolleson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Tolleson Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Tolleson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Tolleson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Tolleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Tolleson Apartments with Parking (4)
- Tolleson Apartments with Pools (4)
- Tolleson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Tolleson Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Tolleson Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Avondale 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Litchfield Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Glendale 1 Bedroom Apartments (64)
- Sun City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Phoenix 1 Bedroom Apartments (407)
- Goodyear 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Sun City West 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Surprise 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Paradise Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Tempe 1 Bedroom Apartments (81)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Tolleson?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Tolleson offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Tolleson, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.