826 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Peoria, AZ
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (17)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (72)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (93)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (69)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (85)
- Peoria Furnished Apartments (22)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (145)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (24)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (59)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Peoria (4)
- Sun City West Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Surprise Pet Friendly Apartments (91)
- Anthem Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- El Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- Youngtown Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (164)
- New River Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Litchfield Park Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (865)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Peoria?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Peoria?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Peoria should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Peoria may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Peoria. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.