514 Furnished Apartments for rent in Peoria, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Peoria (13)
- Peoria Accessible Apartments (22)
- Peoria Apartments with Balconies (124)
- Peoria Apartments with Garages (96)
- Peoria Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Peoria Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Peoria Apartments with Parking (118)
- Peoria Apartments with Pools (82)
- Peoria Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Peoria Dog Friendly Apartments (83)
- Peoria Furnished Luxury Apartments (25)
- Peoria Luxury Apartments (171)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Sun City West Furnished Apartments (15)
- Sun City Furnished Apartments (10)
- Surprise Furnished Apartments (26)
- Anthem Furnished Apartments (9)
- Youngtown Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (20)
- Litchfield Park Furnished Apartments (2)
- Phoenix Furnished Apartments (175)
- Cave Creek Furnished Apartments (9)
- Carefree Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Peoria?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Peoria?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Peoria?
"Hey Willie, let's pack up and catch us a slow train/And go back to Phoenix to a far brighter day/Where stars were for shining in the Arizona sky/And music meant more than fortune or fame." (-- Waylon Jennings, "Hey Willie")
What's to know about Peoria, Arizona? The city is a large suburb of Phoenix, with a population of more than 154,000 people. But perhaps more importantly, Peoria is home to the spring training camp for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners. If that's not enough reason to check out this area, take note that it was named in Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live in 2008. All of these factors may provide the ideal place to find an apartment to rent in Peoria. See more
Furnished apartments in Peoria can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Peoria as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.