167 Apartments in El Mirage
- El Mirage Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Mirage Apartments with Balconies (16)
- El Mirage Apartments with Garages (14)
- El Mirage Apartments with Gyms (1)
- El Mirage Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- El Mirage Apartments with Parking (17)
- El Mirage Apartments with Pools (9)
- El Mirage Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- El Mirage Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in El Mirage (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in El Mirage (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in El Mirage (15)
- Youngtown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sun City West Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Litchfield Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (105)
- Surprise Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Tolleson Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (762)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in El Mirage?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in El Mirage?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in El Mirage?
Even though it’s no mirage, this little town is only nine square miles in size and it’s easy to miss.
El Mirage stayed true to its beginnings as a little town for a long time and didn’t become incorporated as a real town until 1951. But when the Phoenix metropolitan area started to grow rapidly, the city limits expanded west to include El Mirage. It’s located right in between two other rapidly growing Phoenix suburbs, Sun City and Surprise. Now El Mirage is one of the fastest-growing towns in the Phoenix/Mesa metropolitan area. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in El Mirage should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in El Mirage may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in El Mirage. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.