303 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Sun City West, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City West (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sun City West (1)
- Sun City West Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sun City West Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Sun City West Apartments with Garages (22)
- Sun City West Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sun City West Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sun City West Apartments with Parking (23)
- Sun City West Apartments with Pools (7)
- Sun City West Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Sun City West Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sun City West Furnished Apartments (15)
- El Mirage Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Sun City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Surprise Pet Friendly Apartments (106)
- Youngtown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Peoria Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Litchfield Park Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tolleson Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Phoenix Pet Friendly Apartments (910)
- Avondale Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Sun City West?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Sun City West?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Sun City West?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Sun City West should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Sun City West may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Sun City West. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.