1,375 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Apache Junction, AZ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Garages (6)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Parking (7)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Pools (4)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Apache Junction Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Apache Junction Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Apache Junction (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Apache Junction (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Apache Junction (8)
- Mesa Pet Friendly Apartments (232)
- Queen Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- San Tan Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (103)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (114)
- Fountain Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Chandler Pet Friendly Apartments (144)
- Florence Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Sun Lakes Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tempe Pet Friendly Apartments (139)
- Scottsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (192)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Apache Junction?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Apache Junction?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Apache Junction?
"Apache [Junction] jump on it, jump on it, jump on it." (- Sugar Hill Gang "Apache")
Apache Junction takes up roughly 35 square miles and maintains a population of about 40,000, which allows everyone to spread out and stretch their arms a bit without hitting their neighbor. The population keeps a pretty low-key lifestyle, and many spend the hours between 9 and 5 in the construction, building, or other service industries. Many people find that once they move to Apache Junction, theyre not likely to ever leave. This phenom creates a more stable housing market, the downside of which is the challenge to finding an apartment or home for rent in Apache Junction. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Apache Junction should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Apache Junction may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Apache Junction. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.