1,332 Apartments for rent in Shoreline, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (11)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (27)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (4)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (16)
- Alderwood Manor Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bothell West Apartments with Garages (7)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (8)
- Picnic Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Larch Way Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Shoreline?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Shoreline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreline?
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Shoreline apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.