2,245 Apartments for rent in Kirkland, WA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kirkland Accessible Apartments (20)
- Kirkland Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Kirkland Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Kirkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Kirkland Apartments with Parking (55)
- Kirkland Apartments with Pools (21)
- Kirkland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Kirkland Dog Friendly Apartments (56)
- Kirkland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Kingsgate Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kenmore Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bothell Apartments with Garages (15)
- Woodinville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Redmond Apartments with Garages (54)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bothell East Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bellevue Apartments with Garages (61)
- Bothell West Apartments with Garages (7)
- Cottage Lake Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Kirkland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Kirkland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Kirkland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Kirkland? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
An Eastside classic, Kirkland is the land of waterfront parks, small-town downtown diversions, and brilliant feats of local culture. It's a Seattle suburb worth scoping out, preferably from your paddleboard on a gorgeous summer day. Without further ado, let's find you some property to rent! But first, a few notes... See more
Kirkland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.