2,058 Apartments for rent in Issaquah, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Issaquah Accessible Apartments (6)
- Issaquah Apartments with Garages (20)
- Issaquah Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Issaquah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Issaquah Apartments with Parking (30)
- Issaquah Apartments with Pools (9)
- Issaquah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Issaquah Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Issaquah Furnished Apartments (2)
- Issaquah Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Sammamish Apartments with Balconies (11)
- East Renton Highlands Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Newcastle Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Fairwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Union Hill-Novelty Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Redmond Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Renton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Maple Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Issaquah?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Issaquah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Issaquah?
Issaquah is home to the Cougar Mountain Zoo, which provides sanctuary for several endangered species from around the world including macaws, wallabies, camelids,the only Bengal tigers in Washington, and, of course, cougars.
Just a few miles east of Seattle, Issaquah provides an idyllic locale for those who want to participate in the Seattle way of life but don't want to live within city limits. With a massive population boom in recent years, Issaquah has become a great place to rub elbows with some of the athletes and artists who call the greater-Seattle area their home. Issaquah has become one of the top destinations in the Pacific Northwest for those on the move.
Having trouble with Craigslist Issaquah? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Issaquah renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.