1,459 Short-term Apartments for rent in Issaquah, WA
- Issaquah Accessible Apartments (6)
- Issaquah Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Issaquah Apartments with Garages (20)
- Issaquah Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Issaquah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Issaquah Apartments with Parking (24)
- Issaquah Apartments with Pools (6)
- Issaquah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Issaquah Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Issaquah Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Newcastle Short-term Apartments (3)
- Bellevue Short-term Apartments (27)
- Redmond Short-term Apartments (18)
- Renton Short-term Apartments (16)
- Mercer Island Short-term Apartments (4)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (12)
- Kent Short-term Apartments (20)
- Tukwila Short-term Apartments (3)
- Woodinville Short-term Apartments (1)
- SeaTac Short-term Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Issaquah?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Issaquah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Issaquah?
Issaquah is home to the Cougar Mountain Zoo, which provides sanctuary for several endangered species from around the world including macaws, wallabies, camelids,the only Bengal tigers in Washington, and, of course, cougars.
Just a few miles east of Seattle, Issaquah provides an idyllic locale for those who want to participate in the Seattle way of life but don't want to live within city limits. With a massive population boom in recent years, Issaquah has become a great place to rub elbows with some of the athletes and artists who call the greater-Seattle area their home. Issaquah has become one of the top destinations in the Pacific Northwest for those on the move.
Having trouble with Craigslist Issaquah? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Issaquah takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.