5410 Campbell Avenue, Richmond, VA 23231 Fulton Hill
In unit laundry
Patio / balcony
in unit laundry
patio / balcony
Wonderful 4 Bedroom Home in Fulton Hill Available NOW! - Great four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home nestled on a quiet street in Fulton Hill ready NOW! Conveniently located to Rocketts Landing, Church Hill, downtown RVA, MCV, the James River, many great trails and parks, awesome restaurants, Triple Crossing and Stone Breweries and more.
Step up to the cozy front porch and walk inside to plenty of natural light and open floorplan. Nice Living Room space leads to the eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet space.
Upstairs offers spacious bedrooms with large closets and two full bathrooms. Second floor washer and dryer to convey.
Step out back through the French doors in the kitchen to the deck overlooking the private lot and spacious yard offering an ideal spot to relax and unwind. Do NOT wait on this one as it will not last long, schedule a time to view it TODAY!
***The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $30 per month, payable with rent.
This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal
- One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your "forever" home
- Self check-in to make move in day seamless and easy
- One late fee waived per year at your property upon request
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
Non-refundable $60 application fee for all applicants 18 or older to apply and $195 lease administration fee due at lease signing. Sorry, NO PETS!.** To schedule a SHOWING or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION please do so on our website www.rpmrichmondmetro.com ** Professionally managed and offered by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Abbie Tatman
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations.
No Pets Allowed
Property Details (Fees & Lease)
Must have 3x the rent in total household income from all funding sources (before taxes)
UtilitiesRenter responsible for all utilities
Pet PolicyPets not allowed
Explore the Area
The Market at 25th
Dell's Chicken Shack
Conch Republic Rocketts
Stone Brewing Tap Room
Vinton & Parker
Parker & Winchell
Darbytown & Blue Ridge
Darbytown & Parker
Darbytown at Henrico Arms
Richmond International Airport
Chesterfield County Airport
Hanover County Municipal Airport
Franklin Military Academy
Montrose Elementary School
Chimborazo Elementary School
Bellevue Elementary School
Woodville Elementary School
Data provided by GreatSchools. Ratings are based on test scores and additional metrics when available.
Powhatan's Hill Park
Clark Palmore House
Gillies Creek Park
Montrose Heights Playground
Gillie's Creek Pump Track (Advanced Jumps)
Stone Brewing Co.
The Robinson Theater
Haxall Brewing Co.
Richmond Public Library - East End Branch
Chimborazo Dog Park
Varina Veterinary Clinic
The part of Richmond that 5410 Campbell Avenue is in has a Walk Score ® of undefined,
which means that this area is .