174 Apartments for Rent Near VCU
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (58)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (164)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (66)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (90)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (144)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (191)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (72)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (208)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (231)
- Richmond Furnished Apartments (17)
- Richmond Luxury Apartments (254)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (234)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Manchester, VA Apartments (5)
- Lakeside, VA Apartments (5)
- Bensley, VA Apartments (12)
- Dumbarton, VA Apartments (2)
- Bon Air, VA Apartments (5)
- Meadowbrook, VA Apartments (9)
- East Highland Park, VA Apartments (6)
- Laurel, VA Apartments (11)
- Rockwood, VA Apartments (3)
- Tuckahoe, VA Apartments (19)
- Bellwood, VA Apartments (5)
- Glen Allen, VA Apartments (17)
- Highland Springs, VA Apartments (4)
- Mechanicsville, VA Apartments (10)
- Innsbrook, VA Apartments (2)
- Chester, VA Apartments (13)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Virginia Commonwealth University?
The average rent for an apartment near Virginia Commonwealth University is $1,690.