50 Condos for rent in Fair Oaks, VA
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (16)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (20)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Finding condos for rent in Fair Oaks is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Fair Oaks may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Fair Oaks that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.