1,278 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, VA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (27)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fair Oaks Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Lakes Apartments with Garages (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Garages (16)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oakton Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fairfax Station Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kings Park West Apartments with Garages (1)
- Centreville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Reston Apartments with Garages (22)
- Floris Apartments with Garages (2)
- Chantilly Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Everyone knows Virginia knows how to party, right? Well, no one knows it better than Fair Oaks. How else would a city keep busy with just a mall down the street?
This Northern Virginia town is home to more than 30,000 residents, most of whom keep their lawns trimmed and tidy and their gardens the same. This is your quintessential Virginian town: quaint but proud houses, vast green lawns and manicured trees. Imagine - the perfect town in which to sing a song and swing around the lamp posts for joy! Just west of Fairfax City, this town has a great balance of small-town charm and big-city convenience. Most of the latter element is found at one place: the Fair Oaks Mall. See more
Fair Oaks apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.